Saturday 20 September 2014

10 years in a relationship and no commitment

Dear blog visitors, I have been dating a guy from Uni days. Both graduated about 7 years ago, both have steady jobs, both families know each other. Basically, I am seen as a wife but haven't even  been proposed to. Too tagged as someone in a relationship to even make headway into a new relationship and I have a feeling his family know something they aren't telling.
Currently worried about the wasted years and too scared to start again. My life is just drifting and I am not getting any younger. Am 28 years  and he's 27. My family is getting worried that I am not getting any younger and time isn't on my side. I also want children and am getting desperate. He seems to be just ok with the way we are.
What do I do?

No comments: